Joomla SEO comes with a number of attractive features such as built in site maps, Google site map creators, title tag creators and user friendly URL components that automate most of the SEO tasks involved. Joomla SEO service experts suggest a list of components that needs to be installed and configured from the very beginning of a project. Here we shall discuss the steps involved that makes a website build on Joomla SEO friendly:
1. Professional Joomla SEO services suggest installation of the latest version on Joomla, The core Joomla install package (, which offers different built-in usable features like label tags added to site, component output, mosHTML: mosHTML::radioList and selectList.
2. Joomla SEF is very helpful to improve Joomla core code for good SEO that is available for Joomla. Installation of Joomla SEF helps to assign META data to different URLs, which helps to define META data for different Joomla components. This offers multi-phrase keywords suggestions for URL META pages.
3. OpenSEF is one of the most amazing components that Joomla SEO service experts suggest installing. This helps to use mod_rewrite feature on the Linux servers. This is a good way to get rid of the long URLs that include different special characters. You can use your own keywords to create a URL. With OpenSEF you can create user friendly URLs and also assign them to the URL of the sites that are not crawler friendly. Some of the URLs of CMS sites contain characters like % &, which are known as “stop characters” that prevents the search engines from crawling into a website further.
4. Installation of link building components is highly recommended by Joomla SEO service experts. It helps to check if your link partner is still linking to your site. It just requires cutting and pasting the partner’s website information in a form.
5. Installation of sitemap components for a website creates content list or complex document trees for website users.
Joomla SEO service is comparatively less time consuming and easier when it comes to performing search engine optimization compared to the non-content management system on traditional HTML websites. An optimizer can make use of different built in features, modules and components that make the daunting task of SEO a lot easier.
Getting in touch with a Joomla SEO expert is one of the best ways to know more about the different SEO techniques, tricks and tips that can help your business grow online sales and online traffic.
This article was written by Therese Torregrosa, on behalf of JoomlaSEOHelp.com, offering strategic, affordable and effective Joomla search engine optimization services and resources. To know more about Joomla, content management system, you may visit Joomla.org.